Petaling Jaya, 24 January 2017 – Honda Malaysia (or the Company) announced today that the newly launched All-New BR-V has received over 4,000 bookings barely 3 weeks since its official launch in Malaysia. The number of bookings achieved for All-New BR-V surpassed the Company’s monthly sales target of 800 units and is equivalent to the total sales target for 5 months.
Honda Malaysia assured that eventhough booking numbers exceeded the target, the expected delivery period for the All-New BR-V remains at 1 to 2 months. The Company is able to sustain this waiting period due to the ability to adjust production schedule based on demand at its manufacturing plant which currently works on 2 production lines. The V variant leads the number of bookings at 83% of the total number of units booked while the remaining 17% accounts for the E variant.
Based on the bookings thus far, the Company noted that the All-New BR-V attracts both urban and sub-urban customers from all over Malaysia. Due to its many practical features and affordable price tag, the All-New BR-V has received bookings from many first time customers who have never owned a Honda vehicle before.
The All-New BR-V was the first Honda R&D Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (HRAP) model launched in Malaysia and it is very well received by customers who are looking to own a comfortable Full 7-Seater which is stylish, practical yet affordable. The versatility of the Full 7-Seater Crossover is ideal for family usage be it daily travel to work or to ferry the children; weekend outings or even outstation travels.
The All-New BR-V also made impressions with its best in class features such as the biggest trunk space of 223L with all seats up and 539L with 3rd row seats folded, highest engine output of 120PS and highest ground clearance at 201mm.
The solid wing face design on the exterior of the All-New BR-V provides a sleek and stylish outlook to the car. The design are further complemented with a set of Roof Rail, Daytime Running Light (DRL) and 16” Dual Tone Allow Wheels which further highlights the ruggedness of the vehicle.
Other features of the All-New BR-V include Rear Air-Conditioner, 11 cup holders, 6.1” Display Audio and Auto Air-Conditioning, Push Start Button and Smart Entry - all of which is equipped in the V variant. The All-New BR-V was awarded the 5-Star ASEAN NCAP, the highest safety standard for a vehicle in Malaysia. The 7-Seater Crossover is equipped with various safety features including Dual Front SRS Airbags, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and ISO Fix.
Another appealing feature would be the Multi-Configuration seats. The 2nd row seat adjusts with an effortless One Touch Tilt & Tumble in a 60:40 configuration while 3rd row seats comes in a 50:50 Tilt & Tumble. The versatility of these seats enhances the spaciousness of the vehicle.
As a goodwill gesture of appreciation and to share the joy of surpassing its booking expectations, Mr. Katsuto Hayashi, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Honda Malaysia embarked on a special project to personalise his very own hand drawn All-New BR-V card to be delivered to all Honda customers in conjunction with their birthdays.
For more information on the All-New BR-V or to book a test drive, customers can visit any of the 88 Honda authorized dealers nationwide or call Honda’s Toll Free number at 1-800-88-2020 or log onto www.honda.com.my.
All-New BR-V has received over 4,000 bookings barely 3 weeks since its official launch in Malaysia
Mr. Katsuto Hayashi, MD and CEO of HMSB embarked on a special project to personalise his very own hand drawn All-New BR-V birthday card for Honda customers
The All-New BR-V also made impressions with its best in class features such as the biggest trunk space of 223L with all seats up and 539L with 3rd Row seats down