- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, Diploma, Advance /Higher / Graduate Diploma in Automotive / Business Studies or equivalent.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and other local dialect would be added advantage.
- Candidate must be possess valid Class D driving license and own transport.
- Candidate should be a computer literate.
- Applicants must be committed, proactive, organized and able to work independently and customer oriented with automotive technical background.
- Able to work independently and cope with pressure.
- Keeps equipment available for us by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards and maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How to apply
Delima Kinta Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 10853, Batu 2 ½ , Jalan Simpang,
34000 Taiping Perak.
Tel: 05 8483888