- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Automotive.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and other local dialect would be added advantage to applicant.
- Fresh graduates/ entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently and copy with pressure.
- Those with 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be given priority.
- Must be able to work on Sunday on a rotational basis.
- Must have self-discipline, motivated, honest and good time management.
- Must be willing to work overtime on weekdays and also weekend.
- Candidate must possess a valid class D driving license.
- Perform vehicle quality service maintenance and general repair as per required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete all tasks as instructed by superior/foreman.
- To maintain the cleanliness of your work bay at all times.
How to apply
Tenaga Setia Resources Sdn. Bhd
Lot 56, No. 10,
Jalan 51/217, Seksyen 51,
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03 – 7784 8411