- Applicants must be committed, proactive, organized and able to work independently and customer oriented with automotive technical background.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Automotive/Business Studies or equivalent.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and other local dialect would be added advantage.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class D driving license and own transport.
- Candidate should be a computer literate.
- Must be able to work on Sunday on a rotational basis.
- Friendly and good character person and must show courtesy to customers.
- Able to work independently and copy with pressure.
- To attend customer’s complaint and performing vehicle’s walk around
- To prepare job estimate and quotations
- To update customer on the vehicle repair status
- To communicate with workshop technicians to carry out work as per customer’s request
How to apply
Tenaga Setia Resources Sdn. Bhd
Lot 56, No. 10,
Jalan 51/217, Seksyen 51,
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03 – 7784 8411