- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Automotive or equivalent.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin and other local dialect would be advantage to applicant.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class D driving license and own transport is a bonus.
- Candidate should be a computer literate.
- Applicants must be committed, proactive, organized, and able to work independently and customer oriented with automotive technical background.
- Able to attend customer’s complaint and performing vehicle’s walk around.
- Able to prepare job estimate and quotations.
- Able to update customer on the vehicle repair status.
- Able to communicate with the workshop technicians to carry out accordingly as per customer’s request.
- Friendly and personable character is a must to entertain customers.
- Able to work independently and cope with pressure.
How to apply
Sri Utama Auto Sdn. Bhd
No 21-23 Jalan Usahawan 5,
Setapak Industrial Area,
Off Jalan Genting Klang.
Tel: 03 - 4024 2266