- Candidate must have at least SPM, MLVK, Diploma or higher in Automotive or Engineering studies.
- Possess a valid class D driving licenses.
- Must be computer literate & proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese and other dialects will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s concerns, clarifying description of problems, conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records & examining service schedules.
- Prepares repair order (RO) by describing symptoms, problems and causes discovered, as well as repairs and service required, obtaining approval signatures, entering RO into service database.
- Verifies warranty and service by examining records of Service Booklet & explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates & repairs.
How to apply
Kah Motor Chan Sow Lin Sdn.Bhd
32D-1, Block B, Jalan Chan Sow Lin,
55200, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 – 9221 0000