- Candidate must posses at least Diploma, Advance/Higer/Graduate Diploma, Engineering in Automotive or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English; Chinese and local dialect would be advantage to applicant.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this postions.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Ipoh, Kulala Lumpur.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must posses valid Class D Driving license.
- Computer literally is a must in this position.
- Applicants must be committed, proactive, organized, able to work independently and customer oriented with automotive technical background.
- Able to attend customer’s complaint and performing vehicle’s walk-around.
- Able to prepare job estimate and quotations.
- Able to update customer on the vehicle repair status.
- Able to communicate with the workshop technicians to carry out job accordingly as per customer request.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
How to apply
Angkasa Motor Sdn Bhd
No. 558, Batu 3 ½, Jalan Ipoh,
51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 – 6253 3186 ; 03 – 6258 1131